We’re looking for a branding-focused designer to join our team.
We’re the brand and ideas people, so we’re after someone with a portfolio of branding that will stop us in our tracks, full of creative thinking, ideas and branding work that shows your ability to craft identities that are world-class.
You’ll get the chance to lead and work on branding from across the world, helping us build our own portfolio of world-class work, pushing and challenging briefs at every step.
We’re after someone with at least 5 years experience who is comfortable hitting the ground running, managing designers and ready to make their mark.
Proficiency in the usual Adobe software is a given, we’ll be impressed however if you’ve ventured into illustration and/or video. We can’t stress the importance of demonstrating how your branding gets applied across all mediums, how you bring a brand to life and make it memorable from concept to finalisation.
We’re after a designer who loves branding as much as we do. We want someone with their finger on the pulse, someone who can take initiative and bring ideas to the table and someone with great banter 🙂
We love to have fun working here and we don’t take ourselves too seriously, so you’ll be both laid back and totally fired up by your work. You’ll be liaising with clients, so need to have a professional and warm manner.
- Branding. Branding. Branding.
- From briefing workshops through to launch events, you’ll be creating brands that extend across every medium, for clients all over the world.
- Creating branding concepts.
- Helping write brand narratives
- Crafting brand identities, every day.
- Working on all aspects of design and artwork.
- Print and production.
- Bringing ideas to the table.
- Working on digital projects including web, video and animation.
- Keeping an eye on detail.
- Helping lead the junior designers
- Confident in presenting work
- Pushing our work to the next level
- Salary of £27,000 – £29,000 (DOE).
- 20 days holiday a year, plus entire Christmas period.
- Extra day off for your birthday
- Quarterly and annual reviews.
- Working from our office, based in Leeds, UK.
- Working from home on a Friday
- Company pension scheme.
Why it’s ALLGOOD
The brand and ideas agency, based in Leeds, UK.
We work with companies who want to get noticed, get talked about and be remembered. From gutsy start-ups to established businesses needing a new lease of life, we work all over the world bringing our unique ideas and thinking to any branding challenge. We’re branding specialists and have a particular specialism in food and drink branding, so you’ll be working on all sorts of projects such as beer, spirits, restaurants, vegan food, juices and everything in between.
We also like to do good work. Work that makes a difference in the world. We’ve tackled the challenge of food scarcity and food waste in Nairobi, Kenya. We’ve flown to Bali to help the internationally renowned Green School. We work with a sustainability pioneer in Budapest on a range of projects from biodiverse solar farms to environmentally-friendly football.
We’ve built a relaxed culture at ALLGOOD. Our office is one of creativity, inspiration and fun. We love a good office game, celebratory lunches are a staple, we’re often doing quizzes, we might bugger off to Roundhay Park for a walk, we have a monthly creative social event and office beers are always good.